hen the Logos, numbers and letters on your back must have the ultimate Illumination under any safety conditions. That is where you will want to use our Safety Reflective Film. Since 1992, a worldwide Industry Benchmark. Nothing comes close, and we guarantee it. Glass beads are the main material to make effect Retro-Reflective product. Our film has a layer on top and is protected by a PET Carrier. Providing the maximum illumination.
Safety Reflect 20"x1" yard
• First in Quality and Illumination.
• Brightly reflect all vehicle head lights
• Proprietary Glass bead layer on top of the surface protected by a PET carrier.
• Saftey wear, emergency, military, leisure and commercial applications.
• Water proof, flexible, and fashionable
• Certified and exceeds standards: ANSI 107, NEPA 1972, 2112, FR120AF, EN 471, Class 2, Okeo-tex 100 Class 1.
• Semi-matte finish
• Compatible with other Results™ Films.
Recommended for Cottons, 50/50’, Polyesters, Acrylic, Lycra and more.
1. Note: Check First. Peel away plastic that may be protecting film before cutting.
2. Cut with a 45° blade in a MIRROR IMAGE. Pressure is 130gm. Make TEST CUT.
3. Weed the excess film media away.
4. Heat Press 305°F, medium pressure (psi 60) is suitable
5. Pre-heat garment for 2 second to flatten or take out moisture.
6. Position the film on the garment and heat for 8 seconds.
7. Wait 3 seconds and peel away carrier sheet. Warm or Cool.
8. With Kraft Paper or Teflon sheet, place over image and heat press again 3 sec.